Black n' White Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 12 crackers crushed)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter, stirring occasionally. Stir in the graham cracker crumbs. Set aside 1/4 cup for topping. Press the remaining crumbs into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk, egg and vanilla. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Bake at 325 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or until completely chilled. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
After being refrigerated, the crust is very hard. You may want to let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes before cutting in.
I just realized that I failed to get a picture of the finished product. :/