Saturday, February 20, 2010

Now Entering the Blogging World

So now, after careful thought and contemplation, I have decided to start my own blog. I figure, what can it hurt? It really doesn't matter if nobody else ever reads it. It can still be a nice way for me to express myself, vent when I need to, rejoice when I want to, complain if I have to, and to just share thoughts, feelings, concerns, and frustrations that come to me day by day.

One goal that I have with this blog is to journal things going on in my normal day to day living so that a year from now I can look back and see where I was and where my kids were and see how we grew and changed in that year.

Another is to share and commiserate with others the trials of dealing with food allergies, seasonal allergies, and a life-threatening allergy to fire ants.

I also want to find comradeship in my interests for sewing and crafts as well is in my interests for reading and writing.

I have also gotten into baby-wearing and cloth-diapering. While my main goal in these things is to keep a happy home and be frugal with our money, I am also not opposed to the concept of being environmentally friendly. I am also not against buying organic, but since my main objective is to be frugal, this does not often allow me to buy organic.

I have enjoyed reading the blogs of other stay-at-home moms, and am now excited to be starting my own venture into the blogging world. I would like to, one day, have a blog that is heavily trafficked and one which allows me to do fun giveaways! I hope to gain some moral and emotional support from fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment